Sunday, September 15, 2013

Chapter 113 - September 10, 2013

Hi you guys. I'm BAaaaccck! I bet you thought you got rid of me. You know me. I'm always living in the past. I'll check in once in a while to keep this blog going.

I was inspired to write again because an old friend wrote to me the other day. He reminded me of something. I was staying at his family house in LA. His family graciously opened their house to me. Anyway, the timing was always weird. I would say, "I'm going to LA, " and he would say, "I'm leaving." Is that a hint or what? Anyway, I would arrive in LA and he would leave for a trip somewhere. I moved into my guest room and every morning I'd go outside in my pajamas with a cup of coffee to get the paper. The neighbors came out the same time to get their paper. The point is, I think I got the whole street talking. My friend would leave, I'd move right in. They would always do a double take when looking at me. It was pretty funny.

My friend was a guy I talked about in previous blogs. Anyway, that's it. I just wanted to share that with you and keep this old blog going. I'll check in from time to time.

Oh, I'll talk a little bit about traumatic brain injury... I forgot what I was going to say. I guess brain surgery will do that to you. I'll talk to you, I don't know when, soon. Love, B. Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment