Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chapter 115 - September 24, 2013

I have a friend. He likes to play in the dark. I watch and I listen. Is he narcissistic? I don't think so. It all makes me claustrophobic. I had a friend. He liked to play in the dark. I didn't listen. Was he narcissistic? I don't think so. It all makes me claustrophobic. You guys are probably wondering what the hell is he talking about? Maybe they left something out when they put his brain back. It's actually a little benchmark for me.

Hi everybody. Welcome to another week. I'm gonna say a few things that will make my friend here squirm. You see, she has a couple of boys. These are some childhood memories I have. Let's just use a few words and feel free to use your imagination. OK, let's start:

Spinning cars, burning airplane, crashing buses. Shooting guns, burning soldiers, and sharpening sticks. Big black Newfoundlands, screaming monkeys, and white faced hornets. Bag of rocks to throw at a hornets nest, a burnt out cabin and running away.

That's about it for this week. I just wanted to share a few things maybe I left out of the blog.

I'll talk to you guys later. I just wanted to keep this blog going.

Love, B. Nice

Also follow us on the new blog for the trip: http://mypointofviewproject.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/september-24-2013-almost-gone/



No comments:

Post a Comment