Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Chapter 111 - July 15, 2013

Hi everybody. I'm gonna call this chapter, "Perverts," and I'm going to dedicate it to my photo assistants, (they're one and the same).

Hi everybody. Welcome to Chapter 111. I was reading the previous blog and we talked a little bit about fashion confessions. Well, since I mentioned the word 'pervert,' I'll tell you this one story. I've a couple stories.

This one time, I was shooting in a house I used to use all the time. The owner was a weird guy. He was there all the time. He actually cut a hole in his wall to watch the models change. Anyway, one of the girls saw the hole and went ballistic. The guy picked the wrong girl to have a perve on. I thought she was gonna beat him up. She basically left the building.

Another time I was working with this beautiful girl. She was beautiful but tough. I mean, the girl once got in a bar fight. Anyway, we were shooting swimwear and my one assistant there kept going on and on about her chest. I had a chat with her and she agreed to play a little trick on him. She said, "Just get ready, put the camera on me, and get ready to shoot." I had no idea what she as getting ready to do. I put the camera on her. She was standing there in a swimsuit. I could see her ask for his glasses. She put them on. Then she asked for the light meter. He came to her. He gave it to her. And then she grabbed his ears and pulled his head into her cleavage. All I saw was his arms flailing, his legs flailing and then she let him stand up. The guy looked like he had been sleeping for a year. Had a big smile and didn't know what the hell was going on. It was pretty funny. I guess you had to be there. So you see what I'm getting at. I'm always around perverts it seems.

On another note, we had a big party at our family house. A lot of my photo assistants came. It was good to see them, and it was good to see all my friends. Good party. I want to share something with you. The party was on Sunday. I kept waking up on Thursday morning, Friday morning, Saturday morning thinking I already had the party. I couldnt' remember who was there. I was confused. I attributed this to old age or brain surgery or a good fucking party. I got so drunk I didn't remember. Then I realized the party hadn't happened yet. It was a good fucking party.

I mentioned before, when you have a traumatic brain injury, it'll affect people differently. we've had another heat wave, and boy the heat and humidity really affects me. I've been going from the bedroom to the kitchen. This one girl emailed me. She said that she had a similar brain injury and she has a hard time breathing. Another guy emailed me said he has extreme vertigo. So I just wanted to reiterate that everyone is affected differently. When the heat happens or high humidity, I also have little mini seizures or the beginning of a seizure. I get like a smelling sensation. Burning rubber. And then it goes away. It only lasts a second or less, but I'm always tired after. Fun right?! Anyway, the medicine seems to work. It keeps big seizures away.

I notice this chapter is 111. I don't know why, but when I had my home, I always would seem to look at the clock at 1:11. It was bizarre. So whenever I hear the words 111, I always think of my home in Montauk. Just a little side note there.

I don't have much else to talk about. My daughter's coming for a 2 week visit. I'm very excited. It will sure be great to hang out with her. That's it for this week. I hope you can check on my project. My friend here will include the link. The party we had with my family was to announce to the local community what I'm doing. I guess it was a launch party. Anyway, my friend here will include the link. Please share it with your friends if you want to. Have a good week. Love, B. Nice

http://igg.me/at/point-of-view




No comments:

Post a Comment