Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Chapter 122 - January 28, 2014



Hi you guys. Welcome once again to the past. I'm gonna tell you a couple of fashion confessions.

One time I was going out with this girl. I'll tell you, never a dull moment with this girl. Anyway, she decided she didn't like her chest. She wanted to change her implants. So, she went to a plastic surgeon who specialized in breast augmentations. I went in with the woman I was going out with. The woman I was going out with started talking to the nurses. Mind, all the nurses looked like Barbie dolls. My friend who I was going out with couldn't decide what size augmentation to get so one of the nurses said, "How about mine? Do you like this size?" She stuck her chest in my face. It all got kind of freaky so I waited in the car. Anyway, I was told to come back at the end of the day and pick up my friend. Well, I picked up my friend at the end of the day and she said, "I don't know, I think they are too big." It's like we're talking about windshield wipers. She said, "I'll wait til the swelling goes down." So all week long she kept checking things out. Well, she decided they were too big. So what did she do five days later? She goes back to get smaller ones. I was like, "You gotta be kidding me!" So she goes back and she gets a few sizes smaller and she was happy. I mean, knowing now what I know about infections, the whole thing freaks me out. Anyway, I thought I'd share that with you.

Another time, I was shooting on the west coast and it was the last day of shooting. We got done with the last shot and went out to celebrate the end of the shoot. Well, we all got back to the hotel at about 4 am, and what do I find in my mailbox? A package with 2 swimsuits and a note. It said, "Please shoot these 2 suits before you get on the plane." Well, (a) I was extremely drunk and (b) I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I told my crew and there was a brief moment of silence and denial. So I rallied everyone. I think I got about an hour's sleep. I got everyone together. We went outside to tape the ground where the model should stand. I shot on a tripod and taped my focus. I stood with the sun at my back, and shot the 2 shots with a cable release because I was shaking so hard I could have made a hell of a martini. My assistant who didn't go out, thought it was all rather amusing.

The next story takes place in Portland. Yeah, I got on the plane. I thought it was going to Portland Oregon. I ended up in Portland Maine. I knew it was a bad start for a photoshoot. I really thought I was going to Oregon. Anyway, we finished the shoot and it all went well, but we went out to celebrate the end of the shoot. I was so hungover the next day, oh, yeah, this is why I don't drink anymore. I was so hungover, I couldn't get on the plane. I went outside to get some fresh air. I was holding the boarding pass. There was a Holiday Inn Express across from the airport. I dropped my boarding pass and started walking to the hotel. Well, my assistants heard the boarding call and grabbed my boarding pass and me and ushered me to the plane.

I have many stories like this and it's why I don't drink anymore. Anyway, I'll share a few photos with you. I hope you have a good week. Love, B. Nice


No comments:

Post a Comment